Monday, December 17, 2007

And What of The Gods?

Ancient gods are the backbone of most mythology. As the ages of mankind have come and gone, a great many gods of all shapes, sizes and temperament have been worshiped and feared. As the ages have passed most of these gods have either been forgotten, or diluted into a form and nature more palatable to modern sensibilities, or been forgotten altogether.

That said, it is my intent, that in the following months I will post overviews of a number of dimly remembered gods from antiquity. I will do my best to give them justice and to review them well. But I ask you all to speak up if I ere too greatly.

No comments:

DISNEY & DRAGONS: D&D in Fantasyland

Many times, in recent years I have encountered would-be players of Dungeons and Dragons whose sole experience with the fantasy genre h...