Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Strange Eons: Poster etc.


To the left is a "movie poster" I produced for a photoshop class. I designed it to resemble those dreadful straight to video sci-fi movies that all within geekdom have watched more than once. I have a great affection for such films.

As can be surmised, this project has gotten me some odd looks from the non-geeks in the class, who have been making sports ads and similar. Ho-hum!

In the project, it all had to come from photos and found objects. Thankfully I just happen to have alot of weird stuff in my home.

Hope you like it!

P.S. The world in the monsters hand is in-fact the world of Tethys, the terraformed Venus.



No comments:

DISNEY & DRAGONS: D&D in Fantasyland

Many times, in recent years I have encountered would-be players of Dungeons and Dragons whose sole experience with the fantasy genre h...