Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Worlds To Come

Hello all. It has been awhile since last I posted here. In the days and weeks to come, I will be posting details and art relating to a new fantasy world of my making. I am calling this setting; Terrene: The Sixth Age.

This world will be a medieval one that draws on medieval beliefs, fairy and folktales in its making. It is a world deeply embroiled in a war between the Empyrean (The Light) and the Tartarus (The Dark). It will be a land of great turmoil and intrigue, where heroes of all kinds are sorely needed to thwart the will of evil upon the land.

This setting will be presented with fantasy rpgs in mind, particularly "old school" games such as Basic D&D and Labyrinth Lord, though with a strong focus on storytelling rather than hack-and-slash.

There will of course be loads of art, both of my own make and favorites from around the web.

Until then, Happy Thanksgiving folks!

No comments:

DISNEY & DRAGONS: D&D in Fantasyland

Many times, in recent years I have encountered would-be players of Dungeons and Dragons whose sole experience with the fantasy genre h...