Thursday, September 25, 2008

Life and other Dramas

Yeesh, its been a busy couple of weeks here in Heresville! But fret not! I am back in action and fixing on putting some folklore and fantasy stuff up here next week.

To the left here is a character sketch for a a young lady by the name of Hanat to be found in an illustrated novel Ive been cooking up for awhile now. We are still in early days, but its been a neat project. I will be posting design stuff for this project here.

Also, I am delighted to direct you fans of the fantastic over to Dark Worlds Magazine, an independant magazine featuring pulp fantasy and horror fiction. I am already a fan, as I so rarely see magazines of this sort.

Also, check out Flashing Swords Magazine, an online publisher of many fine works of fantasy fiction.

No comments:

DISNEY & DRAGONS: D&D in Fantasyland

Many times, in recent years I have encountered would-be players of Dungeons and Dragons whose sole experience with the fantasy genre h...