Monday, December 3, 2012

Atomic Dawn: Mutant Future Campaign!

Due to scheduling issues it has been far too long since I ran or played in a role-playing game. And so out of a need for geeky fun with geeky friends (and you know who you are), I am starting up a Mutant Future game.

For a change, and due to the scheduling constraints mentioned above, I will be running this game online using Roll20 and Google+. This program comes highly recommended, and from what I can see, it seems to be an excellent program.

The campaign will be set in my homebrew Mutant Future campaign Atomic Dawn. Players and interested readers are urged to check out the Table of Contents for some details of the setting and to get a general idea of the sort of games I run.
Starting tomorrow, I will be posting details of the campaign setting, house rules, maps, characters, NPCs and all kinds of related material. So stay tuned!

No comments:

DISNEY & DRAGONS: D&D in Fantasyland

Many times, in recent years I have encountered would-be players of Dungeons and Dragons whose sole experience with the fantasy genre h...