Friday, January 25, 2013

Projects and Things To Come

Loads going on behind the scenes here at Random Acts Studios. And though I have some really tasty material to post soon, it will have to wait until next week to be posted. So to tide you over I present the following image:
Have a drink. Its delicious!
This illustration will be gracing the inside of an adventure being put out by Brave Halfling Publishing. This illustration will be a part of the delightful Dagger Kids RPG series, which I highly recommend. This marks the beginning of an excellent relationship, as I will be working on some really neat projects with these folks in the near future.

Coming soon will be a basic campaign setting for the Blood & Treasure Fantasy RPG, as well as info on my home Mutant Future campaign. So stay tuned!

No comments:

DISNEY & DRAGONS: D&D in Fantasyland

Many times, in recent years I have encountered would-be players of Dungeons and Dragons whose sole experience with the fantasy genre h...